Solid State Lasers and Laser Diodes
RPMC Lasers Inc (Incorporated in 1996) is not your typical distributor. In fact, we are quite different from most distributors in several ways:
- We only offer diode lasers, diode and lamp pumped lasers, and fiber lasers. No systems.
- We sell at the manufacturers standard prices. We do not mark up. We insist upon this by contract.
- We try hard not to represent firms with competing products, although with permission and because of some growth over the years we do have some overlaps.
- Our technical sales staff are career laser professionals. We know the products we offer. We generally give answers to inquiries the same day we receive them!
Our goal is to provide:
· the best laser solutions,
· excellent technical support in a timely fashion,
· at a reasonable price.
RPMC offers over 1500 different laser diodes and solid state lasers from technology leading manufacturers.
Laser diodes are available in wavelengths from 375nm – 2.3um with a full range of products from single emitters to 2D and 3D arrays, unmounted bars, conductively cooled packages, microchannel cooled stacks, fiber coupled packages, and laser diode modules, as well as diode laser drivers, TEC controllers, and heatsinks.
Our flashlamp, DPSS (mostly Nd:YAG lasers but some are Nd:YVO4 or similar robust technologies), fiber lasers, and fiber amplifiers are available with energies from nJ to 300J. We offer wavelengths from 193nm to 6um, but primarily we are a 1064nm, 532nm, 355nm, 266nm, 1.5um provider. CW lasers, microsecond lasers, nanosecond lasers, and picosecond lasers are available from single pulse to 100MHz. Custom DPSS lasers and diode lasers are offered.
Our laser products are used for applications in Industrial, military, scientific, and medical industries. We have applications labs available for determining the right solution... In micromachining, metrology, LIBS, PIV, surgical processes, lidar, marking, engraving, scribing, ITO ablation, drilling, cutting, welding, green pumps for ultrafast lasers, and just about any task you can think of for a laser!